Understanding the complexities and challenges involved in project collaboration across multiple stakeholders, our online tool groundMapper has been specifically developed to ease your project communications.
Recognising the effort required to develop effective data management strategies for effectively sharing information, we’ve developed an online tool to make things really simple for you.
groundMapper streamlines data collation and sharing by automatically bringing together a collection of maps and associated data relating to your projects.
Add Your Data
Add your own project data including pdfs, design drawings, etc. and easily link to the information.
A Common View
groundMapper brings all your project information together in one place and offers some basic GIS functionality for querying, viewing and printing.
Share Your Data
Available as a secure interactive web map, your project information can be easily and effectively shared with your stakeholders over the internet.
- Easy to use, intuitive and interactive interface
- Full control of information – switch layers on/off / overlay
- Measure lines, distances and areas easily
- Identify map features, query, view and analyse your datasets in the map window
- Annotate maps
- Print maps
- Access your project information – maps, reports, photos, drawings etc
- Hosted data environment with access to maintained suite of Ordnance Survey background mapping and other third party data
- Link to documents
- Create bookmarks
- Develop your GIS skills, knowledge and experience
- Quick set up – no need to install or purchase specialised applications – you simply supply your project data
- Single source of common information available securely over the internet to access on or off-site 24/7
- Simplifies project collaboration and communication across multiple stakeholders
- Reduced data management overheads
- Access to a range of OpenData and Free-to-use data products
- Buy commercial data directly from us – we’re Ordnance Survey Licensed Partners
- Works on mobile and tablet technologies as well as PCs and laptops.
Our Customers Say
The Aberdeen Western Peripheral Route/Balmedie-Tipperty project will bring real benefit to the local economy to the North East of Scotland via reduced journey times and congestion. Central to the project and the planning is sound and up to date mapping which we can share quickly and easily across stakeholders. groundMapper has transformed this part of the project and contributes to speed and efficiency of the process considerably.
AWPR Construction Joint Venture