One system, one single source of data and one powerful enterprise GIS solution!
Location Centre allows you to easily share business information in a geographic context within your organisation.
With a hosted system and data management environment fully supported by thinkWhere, you simply add your own business data, and start using the system.
Location Centre provides a rich suite of GIS tools for querying, viewing, printing and exporting data across your entire organisation.
Web Map tools within Location Centre enable you to create easy to use online maps and publish them to your website. Our FlexMap template provides a responsively designed Web Map template for use on mobile devices.
Web Mapping Services
Stream data to/from Location Centre using Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC) standards to significantly reduce your data management overheads! Location Centre can serve/consume Web Feature Services (WFS), Web Map Services (WMS) and Web Map Tile Services (WMTS) to/from OGC compliant business systems.
- Extensive suite of online GIS tools and features
- Online solution – access anywhere, anytime – 24/7
- INSPIRE compliant metadata
- Easy to use and intuitive graphical user interface
- Access to a suite of maintained national GB data products (commercial and Opendata)
- Web Services using OGC data standards (WFS, WMS, WMTS)
- Support via Helpdesk available
- Support via Training Services available
- Full control over administrative rights / permissions
- Built in administrative reporting tools
- Support for automated updates of customer business data via SFTP
- Site customisation including customer branding
- Open Source solution
- Complete, managed data, software and infrastructure services
- Access anywhere using internet connection
- Scalable and flexible
- Continuous product and service improvements
- Easy to deploy
- National data repository maintained by thinkWhere
- Reduced costs to your organisation
- Reduced risk to your organisation
- ISO9001 certification (thinkWhere) and ISO27001 certification (Pulsant hosting partners)
Our Customers Say
I’m not a GIS expert, but that’s the beauty of Location Centre – you don’t have to be to see its benefits. Location Centre is simple to use, accessible online and has halved the time it takes our site assembly team to do their job. This means happy customers and substantial savings for Millar & Bryce. Anything that keeps my customers and my boss happy is fine by me!
Customer Relations Manager
Millar & Bryce