OpenSource Application Development
Our team of highly skilled in-house software developers can design and develop customised applications specifically to meet your needs, or to enhance the functional capabilities of your existing OpenSource GISFind out more
We understand that GIS can appear complex and is often difficult to understand. Our in-house team of consultants ease the pain by helping you understand potential bespoke GIS applications to meet any specific needs you may have.
We have an exceptional reputation as the leading GIS Consultancy in Scotland. With existing product and service portfolio underpinning our specialist GIS Technical Consultancy Services, we provide a complete package of high quality development services to our clients, based on proven, real-world experience.
- Specialist GIS consultancy with many years proven real-world experience
- Delivery of customised GIS solutions using best of breed Open Source Geo technologies
- Existing OpenSource Cloud-based platform “theMapCloud”on which to further build
- Availability of spatial data within existing infrastructure to support Cloud GIS solutions
- Data migration, modelling and management to support developed GIS solutions
- Business and technical guidance on migrating to GIS
- Provision of spatial analytics and data visualisation services
- High quality service management and technical support
- GIS technical training and skills transfer
- Independent, impartial guidance and advice on GIS technical solutions
- Open, flexible and collaborative consultancy approach
- Development of solutions by in-house team of OpenSource Technical experts
- Cost savings and efficiencies through new or improved workflows, system and data
- Business transformation through development of leading edge solutions
- Informed decision-making using geographic information
- Business innovation through the adoption and use of OpenSource and Open Data standards
- Dedicated Technical and Customer Support team for ongoing support of developed systems
To help our customers exploit widespread access to geographic information at a reduced cost and to make our customers’ service delivery as efficient as possible. We are committed to supporting our customers in the adoption, migration and use of Open Source GIS technologies within their own organisations.
Recognising GIS is often a core component of a wider IT enterprise solution, we work in close partnership with our clients to analyse, design and appraise solutions that best align with your wider business requirements.
Working in partnership
We provide enterprise-level private cloud and collocated cloud facilities via our partner, Pulsant UK and work closely with their Solution Engineers and our clients on solution design.
We are Ordnance Survey Licensed Partners and work extensively with the Open GeoSpatial Consortium (OGC) standards.