Reduce your data management overheads
Stream data to your business applications using our OGC Compliant web services.
An efficient and effective way to significantly reduce your data management overheads!
Web services allow distribution of high quality map data across a whole organisation, without the need to store, update and maintain large local copies of data in-house, offering a low overhead and cost-effective alternative.
Hosted from our own innovative spatial data platform theMapCloud, we can provide access to range of current Ordnance Survey OpenData and Premium data products via industry standard Web Services for consumption in web mapping, desktop GIS applications and compatible business systems.
- Colour, backdrop and greyscale versions available
- All products updated in line with Ordnance Survey release schedule
- Compatible with OGC compliant software
- Easy to deploy
- Fast and reliable service
- Supported by specialist GIS professionals
- Response times for WMS and WMTS are typically less than 1 second
- No need to store digital maps locally
- No need to maintain Ordnance Survey background mapping in-house
- Performant services covered by thinkWhere SLA
- Make map data available anywhere
- Ensure everyone within your organisation is using the same version of maps
What we provide
thinkWhere Web Services include Web Feature Services (WFS), Web Map Services (WMS) and Web Map Tile Services (WMTS) in a range of map styles.
A range of map rendering styles are available including full colour and greyscale Ordnance Survey raster backgrounds. Full colour Ordnance Survey large scale Mastermap data, or “like Landline” rendering.
- Ordnance Survey Overview
- Ordnance Survey Miniscale
- Ordnance Survey 1:250,000
- Ordnance Survey 1:50,000
- Ordnance Survey 1:25,000
- Ordnance Survey Vector Map District
- Ordnance Survey Vector Map Local
- Ordnance Survey Open Map Local
- Ordnance Survey Mastermap
Our Customers Say
The OSMA web services delivered by ThinkWhere are becoming the standard backgrounds for SEPA mapping applications. Reliability and performance are excellent, and we have benefitted from a significant reduction in the cost of maintaining our own OS data services.
IS Development Unit Manager
Scottish Environment Protection Agency (SEPA)