Save time…simply get in touch with us when you need help
The thinkWhere Servicedesk team provides Technical support for open source technologies such as QGIS, PostGIS, GeoServer and OpenLayers.Download our Technical Support Leaflet
We provide open source GIS technical support to thousands of system users on a daily basis. Using tools for screen-sharing and remote access we can easily diagnose and quickly resolve any technical problems you encounter.
With a range of affordable pre-paid Technical Support plans available to choose from, there’s no need for thinking out loud. Help is at hand, as we’re only one call away.
All details of your call are recorded, prioritised and managed using our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System
- General Helpdesk queries
- Technical questions relating to the software / how to use the software, etc.
- Helping to resolve issues found to be caused by your own internal configuration/deployment
- Helping to identify software bugs then raised through the appropriate technical forum(s) for resolution by the core developer community
We don’t cover
- Core software bug fixes – these are resolved by the core developer community
- Ability to log Support calls 24/7
- Servicedesk team available 08:30 – 17:30 (Monday to Friday excluding Christmas and New Year)
- Access to our technical specialists who can quickly and easily advise
- ISO9001 certified GIS consultants
- Standardised service levels, response and resolution times
- Training offers and discounts
- Installation guides
- Regular communications on technology updates
- Updates on your Technical Support usage
Our Customers Say
"The Servicedesk support that my team receives from thinkWhere is great. From solving complex problems to offering GIS-insider tips and tricks, the team provide invaluable assistance on a whole range of projects. I really like the fact that the thinkWhere team is made up of GIS professionals rather than just people who answer and log a phone call. It means that they’re able to immediately provide expert advice and they truly understand the importance of dealing with issues promptly and effectively!"