Open source GIS Training Courses
Our open source GIS Training Courses and Workshops provide the skills, knowledge and expertise needed to exploit the benefits of GIS within your business.
We have trained thousands of customers over the years, providing trainees with new skills to take back into the workplace, to allow them to run their businesses far more efficiently.
Training courses are developed in-house at thinkWhere and delivered by our team of GIS specialists.
We have a timetable of training courses running throughout the year from our fully equipped training suite in Stirling. Alternatively, we can bring our training courses to you.
Click for more info and upcoming training courses.
- GeoServer – Introduction >>
- GIS Data Management >>
- Location Centre – User >>
- Location Centre – Administrator >>
- Location Centre – Trainer >>
- QGIS- an introduction to GIS >>
- QGIS Fast Track >>
- QGIS Analytical Skills >>
- QGIS Cartographic Skills >>
- QGIS Processing and Editing Skills >>
- PostGIS – User >>
- PostGIS – Administrator >>
- Web Map Workshop >>
Custom (bespoke) Courses
In addition to our standard training course portfolio, we can work with you to design, develop and deliver fully customised (bespoke) courses. These are tailored for your individual business needs.Book Now
Tailored Courses – “Pick and Mix” from our standard training modules
As our standard courses are modular, we can also take elements from each to create a more tailored course for you based on the types of functionality you want to learn more about. We will work with you to identify the most suitable modules for your business with a view to developing the most appropriate course content for you.
- Offer great value for money
- 30 days FREE post-training support included in training course cost
- Provide a training development roadmap for your staff
- Discounts available
- Accredited under the Association of Geographic Information (AGI) Chartered Geographer scheme
Our Customers Say
The QGIS course has been absolutely fantastic for us. Its been great to go straight into the bones of the software and how it works without all the padding you get with the usual IT courses. The trainer had a wealth of knowledge and was very engaging and friendly.